250 NE Tudor Road
Lee’s Summit, Missouri 64086
308 E. High Street, Suite 108
Jefferson City, Missouri 65101
Lauber Municipal Law, LLC
Serving those who serve the public
- Use of this website and/or transmission of information to and from the attorneys of this firm from this website and/or by email is not intended to create, and does not create, an attorney-client relationship. No attorney-client relationship is created with the firm or its attorneys absent an express agreement to create such a relationship.
- The State of Missouri does not license attorneys based on their legal practice area specializations. Neither the Missouri Supreme Court nor The Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We can truthfully say we have each devoted the great majority of our legal careers to practicing municipal law, and have each developed substantial expertise in this area of the law. But the ethical rules do not permit use of the word “specialist.”
- All information provided by this site, including summaries and articles on legal topics, is general in nature and provided for informational purposes only. This information is not intended as legal advice, and should not be taken as such.
- The information on this website may not reflect the most current legal developments, and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date.
- This site links to other resources on the Internet that we have identified as potentially helpful and of interest. However, the linked websites are not under our control, we are not responsible for the accuracy of their content, and we make no representation concerning such content’s quality, currency, accuracy, safety, or suitability for a particular use.
- The information on this website should not be taken as a promise or indication of future results.
- We cannot represent clients in states or jurisdictions in which we are not licensed. The states in which each attorney is licensed are indicated on their individual pages within this site. If this website does not comply with all laws and ethical rules of the state or jurisdiction in which it is viewed, including rules governing communication of legal services, we will not engage in any representation resulting from such viewing.
- To the extent the attorney professional conduct rules in your jurisdiction require us to designate a principal office and/or a single attorney responsible for this website, we designate Lee’s Summit, Missouri, USA as our principal office, and Joseph G. Lauber as the attorney responsible for this website.
- Professional head shots and group photos courtesy of Freeland Photography, LLC www.freelandphotography.com. All other photos are stock, or taken by firm members.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements. This disclosure is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Missouri.